TIPS AND CONDITIONS: The system only accepts credit cards. Does NOT accept debit cards. When you book a deposit of 12% of the total amount due is immediately charged by the system, while the remaining 88% will be paid upon arrival (cash or card). The deposit of 12% does NOT go entirely to us and therefore is NOT refundable, not even in case of early cancellation. The cancellation deadline is 72 hours before arrival. For arrivals in July-August the deadline becomes 7 days prior to arrival. In case of cancellation after these deadlines or in case of no-show without notice, we will charge the amount due for the ENTIRE STAY. The rule also applies to partial cancellations (reduced number of nights or reduced number of people), which must be notified within 72 hours (or within 7 days in July and August) prior to arrival. PLEASE NOTE that if you book a private room (private ensuite), the system will charge the price for all the beds in that room. E.g.: for a 20bed private, even if you try to insert n.2 beds, the system will calculate the price for 20 persons. To book individual places in shared rooms, you must choose mixed DORM or female DORM.